On Wednesday, December 8th, it is once again our turn to provide a meal for the Life Center residents. They only need 30 meals as they are not permitted to serve non-residents during the pandemic. We need 2 volunteers to prepare the main meal, and a few others to donate cases of water, bags of salad, fruit, individual desserts, and some needed supplies. Please consider signing up. Contact Carole McManus at [email protected] to let her know what you are able to donate and where and when you will be dropping off donations. Items can be dropped off at Church by Tuesday 12/7 @ 2 or at Carole's anytime before Weds. 12/8 @ 4.
Thanks in advance for your anticipated donations,
The Outreach Committee
For 12/8 we need enough for 30 - If you are dropping these off at church, please label Life Center and leave any non-perishable food and other donations on the table by the water cooler downstairs - where we usually sign-up to donate. Meals and fresh fruit can be left in the kitchen fridge if being dropped off earlier than 12/8. Please leave a note on the downstairs table stating that your donations are in the kitchen.
- 2 volunteers to prepare a meal - enough for 15 each volunteer - open for dinner suggestions
- 2 -24 packs of Spring water
- 30 bananas or 30 - 4 oz. containers of applesauce, or 30 - 4oz. containers of peaches/fruit cocktail
- 2 batches of brownies 15 each batch (wrapped individually) or 30 packs of cookies or 30 servings of any dessert
- 30 dinner sized rolls
- 2 volunteers to donate 3 bags of salad each - enough for 30 side salads - no dressing on the salad please
- 2 - 16 oz. bottles of dressing or 1 - 32 oz. bottle
- 30-50 dinner sized paper plates
- 30 - 50 plastic forks and spoons
- dinner-size napkins
Your generosity is greatly appreciated!