Life Center: December 13
Wednesday, December 13, 2023, 9:00 AM
Take part in feeding the 34 residents at Life Center Shelter. Outreach is looking for new volunteers to participate this month! All Donated items from the list below should be labeled “Life Center” and can be left at the green doors or in the kitchen if perishable.
- 2 volunteers to prepare a meal feeding 17 residents each (recipes welcome)
- 24 packs of Spring water (2 packs)
- 34 clementines, OR 34 - 4 oz. containers of applesauce, peaches, or fruit cocktail
- Baked brownies to feed 34, OR 34 packs of cookies or servings of any dessert
- 34 dinner sized rolls or club rolls (depending on meal)
- 2 volunteers to donate 3 bags of salad each (no dressing on the salad please)
- 50 or more dinner sized paper plates
- 50 or more plastic forks and spoons
- Dinner-size napkins
The Life Center is always in need of these extras: milk, coffee, creamer, sugar, plates, bowls, cups, utensils, napkins, and canned soup (chicken noodle, chicken rice, and tomato)
There is a sign-up sheet at the church or you can contact Carole McManus at [email protected] or 610-509-6614 to let her know what you are able to donate and well as your arrangements for dropping off donations. All donations must be at the church by December 13th by 5 PM.
Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Tags: Featured Events